Free Dairyland Dare Training Plans
Whether you are training for your first 50K event or you are a seasoned veteran shooting for the 300K, a training plan will help you be prepared! If you are already working with a coach on a one-on-one basis or participanting in a group training program, you are in great shape! If you are looking for some guidance, you've come to the right place.
Dairyland Dare participants get a free TrainingPeaks account and a free training plan by Angie Sturtevant, USAC Elite Level 1 Cycling & Power Based Coach providing these great benefits and more:
- Expert advice from Angie Sturtevant with daily instruction.
- Six Plans from 50K to 300K will help you reach your goals.
- Plans begin on the week of March 1st, but you can sign upat any time.
- Daily e-mails with your next workout to keep you on track.
- Maps and routes to view, share or create your own.
- Confidence from tracking your fitness.
- Encouragment from friends on Facebook or Twitter.
- Upload workouts from your Cyclops, Garmin, SRM, Polar, Suunto, iPhone or other device.
- Nutrition tracking to monitor your diet.
- Support and advice on the forums. Select from the plans below:
- DLD 50K Begins 4/1/13
- DLD 100K Begins 4/1/13
- DLD 150K Begins 3/1/13 - Includes peaks for Arcadia's Brute (50K) & Kickapoo Kicker (100K)
- DLD 200K Begins 3/1/13 - Includes peaks for Arcadia's Brute (100K) & Kickapoo Kicker (150K)
- DLD 250K Begins 3/1/13 - Includes peaks for Arcadia's Brute (150K) & Kickapoo Kicker (200K)
- DLD 300K Begins 3/1/13 - Includes peaks for Arcadia's Brute (150K) & Kickapoo Kicker (200K)
- Need Help getting started? Click Here for Training Peaks Support
Specialists in Sports Performance, LLC
USAC Elite Level 1 Cycling & Power Based Coach; USAT Triathlon Coach
Metabolic Testing Specialist www.vo2test.com
CycleOps Power Fitness Education Director & Master Training Specialist www.cycleops.com
ACE & AFAA Trainer and Continuing Education Provider
ADDITIONAL TRAINING OPPORTUNITIESSpring 2013 | Madison, WI (Area)| Bombay's Challenge Event Training Series (BCETS)
Group Training Series for Hilly Rides
More Info: BCETS Group Training
April 20, 2013 | Wyalusing, WI | Dairy Roubaix Gravel Ride
60 or 110 Miles VERY HILLY. Gravel. Unsupported.
More Info: Dairy Roubaix
May 5, 2013 | Dodgeville, WI | QuadruPedal Spring Century
35, 55, 85 & 100 Mile VERY HILLY Routes
More Info: ICHS QuadruPedal Century
Tuesday & Thursday Nights | Middleton, WI | various Routes
Capital Brewery Bike Club. Rides for all abilities. Post Ride Beer Garden!
More Info: Capital Brewery Bike Club